Fill out the online application.
All applicants must submit a completed Application for Admission, and pay the non-refundable application fee through PayPal. The fee for submitting your application and audition via PayPal will be $35 prior to January 2, 2017 and $65 thereafter. Requests for financial assistance will be considered after you have fully completed the application process. The final deadline for receipt of completed applications and the audition recording is March 15, 2017.
Know your video audition requirements.
Applicants interested in attending the Puerto Rico Summer Music Festival must apply and submit a two video audition with contrasting pieces or movements, and two excerpts (one lyric and one technical), before a decision on acceptance and requests for financial assistance can be made. Pre-formed groups are encouraged to audition. Read: Auditions Requirements
Prepare and submit your files
Please read these instructions carefully before submitting your audition recording.
- Upload your videos to youtube or vimeo.
- Select your media format.
MP4, MPEG, MPG, MO
JPG, JPEG, PNG
- Record your video audition, using quality equipment. Recordings that have been edited or enhanced will not be accepted.
- Upload your application materials and videos through the website. Deadline for receipt of applications is March 15, 2017.
- Pay the Application Fee. The fee for submitting your application and audition will be $35 prior to January 2, 2017 and $65 thereafter.
All students are required to arrive on Saturday June 3, 2017 at the International airport Luis Munoz Marin (SJU). The Festival will provide transportation to the hotel. Please make sure to send your itinerary to email@example.com. Departures day is Monday June 26, 2017.